This WMD dead issue is a Marxist move to keep people eyes focused in a different direction.
The real issue is JOBS, JOBS, JOBS and DEBT DEBT DEBT and the disaster looming in the Middle East.
Bushe saw the same CIA/NSA WMD reports that everyone else saw in the
Executive Branch and the Legislative Branch did.
Obama HIRED Leon Panetta and a ton of Bush's people into HIS administration.
Everyone from Panetta, to Bush, to
Cheney, to Powell to Hillary Clinton and the majority of congress
believed the CIA/NSA WMD reports.
The only one to blame is an inempt CIA/NSA who are nameless and faceless unless Leon Panetta counts.
Alinsky’s Power Tactics:
1. Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have.
2. Never go outside the experience of your people.
3. Whenever possible go outside the experience of the enemy.
4. Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules.
5. Ridicule is mans most potent weapon.
6. A good tactic is one that your people enjoy.
7. A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.
8. Keep the pressure on with different tactics and actions, and utilize all events of the period for your purpose.
9. The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.
10. The major premise of tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.
11If you push a negative hard and deep enough, it will break through into its counterside.
12. The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.
13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it and polarize it.